The pre-production starts with announcement of the winner scenario. In order to successfully accomplish the film, the finished script has to be on the theme of tolerance and will contain 5-15 pages of text. Please abide by the following rules:
1. film must take place in the present;
2. film must take place in the Eastern European city that could be represented by Zagreb;
3. maximum of five main characters can be represented;
4. mass scenes are not desirable;
5. maximum two interiors and two exteriors are allowed since the production of the film takes place in two days;
6. special effects, animation and CGI cannot accomplished during the workshop, and therefore it is not advisable to include them in the script.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The competition is open from February 20 until March 30th, and the results will be published on April 5th 2015.
Applicants can apply through this link.
Last year’s winning scenario produced by ITW, “Games”, has been extremely successful at home and abroad and has so far been screened at six festivals (among others Motovun Film Festival, Warsaw FF, and will be shown at the San Diego FF).